Hiring: Customer Success Associate
Join an experienced data solutions team building the next big data management solution. Based on Dublin’s south side, the company is working on an exciting product that deploys a new supply chain approach to data management. The product drives huge efficiencies for existing enterprise clients across multiple industries. Following a successful year, they are launching version 2.0 in Q1 2022. You will work closely with the Product Development team to take it to the next level.
In this role, you will work with the Product, Marketing and Sales Teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience to existing and new B2B users. You will bring good professional knowledge of customer support best practices to set the direction for the product support experience. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take a hands-on approach as a Customer Success Associate with a view to stepping up to managing the customer success function.
- Bachelors degree, with 2+ years of experience in a customer support role.
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident public speaker, able to host live tutorials, record videos and lead meetings with clients.
- Able to plan, write and maintain customer support documentation.
- Competent technology user, able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- Clear vision of what ‘good’ customer service looks like and the experience you want to deliver
- Enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders across a variety of industries
- Good business sense, able to identify with users needs and empathise with their experience
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and goal-oriented with a strong interest in technology and technology-related issues
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and resolve issues independently
- Comfortable working closely with other team members or working on your own
Nice to have:
- Experience using customer support technology like Intercom, Zendesk, Desk etc.
- Experience with basic troubleshooting using technical solutions
- Interest in/experience in data solutions and/or business technology
About the Team:
We are a dynamic team of developers, data analysts and business specialists. We believe good data quality is essential to decision making, and we’re passionate about creating a solution to support data quality assurance at scale. We move fast, and we over-communicate, and we care about what we create. We build due diligence into everything we do.