Hiring: Content Marketing Associate
Join an experienced data solutions team building the next big data management solution. Based on Dublin’s south side, the company is working on an exciting product that deploys a new supply chain approach to data management. The product drives huge efficiencies for existing enterprise clients across multiple industries. Following a successful year, they are launching version 2.0 in Q1 2022. You will work closely with the Product Development team to take it to the next level.
In this role, you will work with the Head of Marketing and Product Team as a Content Marketing Associate with a view to stepping up to working as a Marketing Manager. You bring deep professional knowledge of B2B content marketing channels (owned, paid and earned), and experience in planning and executing multi-channel campaigns as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get involved in the early stages of SaaS go-to-market and contribute to the product launch playbook for this solution. You will be responsible for supporting the design, build and iteration of social media content, advertising campaigns, blogs, email marketing newsletters and website pages, to be informed by a deep understanding of the product and the business problem that it solves for users.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, comms or journalism, with 3+ years of practical experience
- Fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience managing PPC, display advertising or retargeting campaigns.
- Experience managing social media accounts on behalf of a brand/organization.
- Confident writer, able to plan, write and upload well-researched thought leadership content.
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Focuses on solutions, not problems, able to work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive and goal-oriented with a strong interest in technology and technology-related issues
- Lots of energy, a ‘can do’ attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Good business sense, able to identify with users needs.
Nice to have:
- CRM and WordPress management experience
- Experience generating multimedia content for a brand
- Experience in Product Marketing or B2B marketing
- A manager sponsored personal development plan to support your career growth.
- A quarterly training budget to improve your skills.
- Competitive Salary.
About the Team:
We are a dynamic team of developers, data analysts and marketing specialists. We believe good data quality is essential to decision making, and we’re passionate about creating a solution to support data quality-assurance at scale. We move fast, and we over-communicate, and we care about what we create. We build due-diligence into everything we do.