Hiring: Technical Business Analyst (Data Engineering)
Join an experienced data solutions team building the next big data management solution. Based on Dublin’s south side, the company is working on an exciting product that deploys a new supply chain approach to data management. The product drives huge efficiencies for existing enterprise clients across multiple industries. Following a successful year, they are launching version 3.0 in Q1 2023. You will work closely with the Product Development team to take it to the next level.
In this role, you will work with the Head of Delivery to deliver client-facing projects, assisting directly with requirements gathering, user journey mapping, user story creation and test. This role will involve consulting directly with clients as a key member of our delivery team.
- You will have a technical third-level qualification and have more than 3 years of commercial experience in Data Engineering / technical business analysis.
- Mother tongue English language skills.
- Demonstrable experience in working with Data, SQL, Writing User Stories, Customer Facing and capturing requirements, working on data solution designing that involves data flows/connecting pipelines / high-level architecture of complex data eco-systems
- Testing experience doing support with end clients.
- This is a Business Orientated role more than technical hands-on but you do need to have come from tech and want to expand your business experience working with clients.
- Flexible and want to learn new areas on calls with clients
- Power BI and Tableau experience is key.
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Focuses on solutions, not problems
- Self-motivated, proactive and goal-oriented with a strong interest in technology and technology-related issues
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and resolve issues independently
- Comfortable working closely with other team members or working on your own
- Desire to constantly learn new technologies, approaches and to take on suggestions and ideas
- Good business sense, able to identify with users needs
About the Team:
We are a dynamic team of developers, data analysts and business specialists. We believe good data quality is essential to decision making, and we’re passionate about creating a solution to support data quality assurance at scale. We move fast, and we over-communicate, and we care about what we create. We build due diligence into everything we do.