Think Evolve Solve is a fast-paced product startup taking an innovative approach to delivering trustworthy data. We work with well-known companies across multiple sectors to help them understand, discuss, and drive business insights with data. We are expanding our technology department to support our existing team of data scientists, engineers, and product specialists.
What the role will involve:
The Data Engineer is a critical role within our solution delivery process. Responsible for developing and maintaining end-to-end advanced data analytics solutions using gather360, our custom B2B data software, you will work alongside the leadership and development teams to deliver high-quality data insights to our customers across a range of industries.
Day to day, you will:
- Employ of an array of technological languages (Microsoft SQL Server, Python) and tools (Excel, Power BI) to connect systems together and bring data to life.
- Design, construct, install, test, support and maintain data solutions.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes alongside our Chief Data Scientist.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality. Research new uses for existing data.
- Data engineer with 3 years experience who has an intellectual curiosity to find new and innovative ways of solving data management issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/computer engineering, applied mathematics, physics or statistics.
- SQL Server, Python and Excel
- An analytical knowledge of databases
- Data visualization using Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills for resolving support issues and for engaging with management
Nice to have:
- A master’s degree in computer engineering or science.
- Snowflake experience
- Has worked in an Agile environment using Scrum and Sprint methodologies for delivery
- Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure stack (Azure SQL, Azure Pipelines, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps)
- A manager sponsored personal development plan to support your career growth.
- A quarterly training budget to improve your skills.
- Competitive Salary.
About the Team:
We are a dynamic team of developers, data analysts, and marketing specialists. We believe good data quality is essential to decision making, and we’re passionate about creating a solution to support data quality assurance at scale. We move fast, and we over-communicate, and we care about what we create. We build due diligence into everything we do.
Job Type: Permanent